Monday, June 15, 2009

AMYRS69- Birds


This will be a short post today as I have been very busy finishing my new sketch blog. I hope you will check it out and I am looking for more Design Team Members. So please read post below this one and apply. Or go to Sweet Sketch Wednesday I think this will be a great site for all who love a sketch to follow and a challenge once in awhile.


The card I made today is for AMYRS69 sketch. Amy has such a fun site . you can find her sketch here.
Supplies:
Stamps: Wings of Friendship SU
Paper: Old Olive,Pink Passion, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, K&Company Carolyn Gavin Designer Paper
Ink: Old Olive, Pink Passion, Pumpkin Pie, Baja Breeze
Embellishments: Ribbon, Rhinestones, Thread

4 comments:

  1. My goodness! I love this card. It is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. The colors are beautiful. The new bird stamp is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love the colors!

    Smiles,

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors and great card!

    Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!