Saturday, November 28, 2015


Joy To the World






My second card for today is another one that I created for this month's Paper Smooches Challenge. The challenge is to incorporate gold somewhere on the card. I recently bought this really fun paper pack that had gold on it. The colors were so perfect for my card. Why not make a shaker card I thought. I had so much fun using my new stamp set A blessed Christmas. Their are so many possibilities with this set.  They also have matching dies to this set.  Also used the Cityscapes 1 in this set





I sponged my background and stamped the stars in gold. Then die cut my black cityscapes 1 and added gold windows.  Used my hill die and cut that out of Kraft card stock and stamped Joy to the World. Stamped and die cut my Angel. Colored her in with Copic markers and put Wink of Stella on the wings and hair. I took my wonky stitches dies from Avery Elle and die cut my frame. Took a transparency sheet and cut that for the window. Added two layers of foam to the back of my frame. Inside I have added gold and magenta sequins,white glitter and tiny gold stars. Added the  Angel to the out side and used three magenta sequins.


I had so much fun creating this card. See you at my next post.





1 comment:

  1. I love this little angel...this stamp set is so wonderful and you have done a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!