Saturday, November 28, 2015


Joy To the World







My third card for today is another one that I created for this month's Paper Smooches Challenge. The challenge is to incorporate gold somewhere on the card.  I had so much fun using my new stamp set A blessed Christmas. Their are so many possibilities with this set.  They also have matching dies to this set. 



To start with I used the middle piece left over from my shaker card. I die cut the heart in the middle. on white paper I stamped the heart image and colored it with Copic markers.  Inked my card base in gold, tied a gold ribbon and added sequins with pink stars. This card was the easiest and fastest to put together.


I sure am loving the fun colors. Hope you are to. See you in my last post for this card challenge.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Sweet day!!!