Sweet Sketch Wednesday Bunny Hop
You're on the right track if you came here to do the Bunny Hop. This is where you start. I'm so glad that you are visiting my blog. I made 7 things all together for your enjoyment. I hope they will inspire you to be creative. Creating is one of my favorite things to do. I can spend hours doing so. Even burning the midnight oil. So let's get going and don't forget to play along with the Bonny Hop sketch or an altered item at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Here comes Peter Cottontail…Hopping down the Bunny Trail……Are your ready for some fun? Yes!!!
So, pull up a chair, grab a refreshment of your choice and join us in Sweet Sketch Wednesday’s first quarterly Blog Hop. We are joining with Digi Stamp Boutique for this celebration. The winning images will be awarded by Sally Ann at the end of the Blog Hop. Let’s get hopping!!!
Here are the rules of the contest for a chance to win:
1. Comment on each of the Design Team blogs and become a follower.
2. Comment on Digi Stamp Boutique blog and become a follower.
3. Return to Sweet Sketch Wednesday after you have completed the blog hop and leave a comment and become a follower.
4. By doing this, you will have a chance to win an image or images from Digi Stamp Boutique. That means you will have 12 chances to win a prize.
5. After participating in the Bunny Hop, create an Easter or Spring card with the Bunny Hop Sketch or create an altered Easter/Spring item. Then post it on Mr. Linky. Completing all of this will qualify you for the grand prize on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday blog.
Head on over to Arlana’s blog and see her gorgeous card. (Well---you are already here!) Then hop on over to the next blog and so forth in order. The next Design Team name will be posted so that you will be able to follow from one blog to the next. i.e: From here hop to Nancy’s blog.
Remember, you must leave a comment on each Design Team’s blog and on Digi Stamp Boutique and become a follower on each blog to win. When you are finished, be sure to return to Sweet Sketch Wednesday, become a follower and leave a comment that you have completed the Blog Hop.
Happy Hopping and thanks for joining us for this Easter celebration. Hoping to see your creations too….Hop to it!
You are here: Arlana
Digi Stamp Boutique Blog
Sweet Sketch Wednesday
Now Hop on over to Nancy's Blog. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me your sweet comments. Hope you have fun on our Bunny Hop.
Oldie But Good - Today is our oldie but goodie day. I have used this darling image and you can find it buy using the link below. Sun Bonnet Christmas Tree Stampin U...