Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Deck the Halls


I have had so much fun playing with some darling new Christmas digis from a great new sponsor at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.


Our Fabulous sponsor this week is "Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More"



Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More is proud to sponsor this challenge.




Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More , a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is owned by Robyn Weinrib. Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.



Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More is happy to offer the winner of this challenge 5 digital stamps or digital paper sets of their choice.



Don't you just love my sweet cards? I has so much fun coloring up those digis and finding all the papers to go with. Be sure to run over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday and check out what the Design Team has in store for you.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some sweet love each week. Have a berry sweet day!!!

9 comments:

  1. Great sketch this week Arlana! I love these cards - your ribbons are fabulous and the embellishments and papers you used coordinate beautifully! The bits of glitter on the images really make them pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlana - you make the best sketches! This one is no exception!!! Adorable cards - the colors are really nice but bold. I almost can't wait any longer for Christmas! I am like a kid when it comes to Christmas!!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are super adorable Arlana!! I love how your rosy cheek little critters are colored,with your beautiful papers they are just too cute!! Thanks for a super fun sketch to work with once again, Hugs ~ jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do, I do love your sweet cards Arlana!!! And your sketch is soooo fabulous...I plan on using it a lot! Have a wonderful day!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Arlana, Both of your cards turned out soooo cute! I love your bright fun colors and those images are adorable. Your made them jsut perfect! I love how you popped the hat on the first card. Very nice effect. And yes, your stitching just adds that perfect finishing touch. They are beautiful! Have a great week with Judi! I wish I could be there.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Arlana, another fab sketch for us to use. Love your cards, they are super cute - those mice are adorable! I spy some nice stitching again too. Hope you have a good week.
    Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Arlana, another great sketch this week it was wonderful to work with. I do love your cards, and I adore all of your great Christmas Embellishments. Love how you doubled layered his hat. Great job. I see Judi is visiting have a fun together.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such bright and fun cards and that little mouse is just adorable! Love all of the glitter and embellishments too.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  9. i had such fun playing with your sketch this week ! Thank you ! i love these little mice too and you have done them beautifully on your cards ! TFS !

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!