Wednesday, February 9, 2011


 Love of Hats



Oh I just fell in love with this Gift Leah‏ at Whimsie Doodles. As many of you know I love hats. So any digis with hats do it every time. I wear them almost daily. I am a lover of  flowers on my hats. Whimsey Doodles is our sponsor this week at Sweet Sketch Wednedsay, so be sure to bug on over and check us out.



Whimsie Doodles  is so excited to be sponsoring the new challenge! In March of 2009 Melyssa Connolly, artist and owner, began turning her whimsical hand-drawn images into digital files for sale online. Whimsie Doodles' digital stamp line features images that range from cute little boys and girls, to punny stuff, and everything in-between. We enjoy sharing lots of samples on our company blog , where we also post weekly challenges and tutorials.


A special offer for Sweet Sketch Wednesday Fans - use the discount code Sweet10 at the Whimsie Doodles online store and receive 10% off your next order! Code expires 30 days from today.

If you are the lucky winner this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday, you will receive a $10 gift certificate from Whimsie Doodles.  Let's see what you can create!



Don't forget my Blog Candy is still going on over at Sweet Things Handmade. Once I receive 100 followers and 100 comments I will choose a winner.






Thanks so much for your sweet comments. Hope you have a berry sweet week.



Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. what sweet card, a delightful papers and image, love the bright colours you have used.
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlana, as sooon as I saw your card I thought the little girl reminded me so much of you! Of course, it was the hat. :) Very adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card indeed Arlana!!!!! I love that image!!! And your papers are fabulous! Yep, and of course I love your stitching!!! Great flower too, is it homemade? Have a wonderful week!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Arlana, I just love your card. As soon as I saw the image I said Arlana, the image reminds me so much of you. The hat and blonde hair. It's super cute and I just adore your flower embellishment. Lovely card. Thanks again for a great sketch to work with.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card, I just love the colors and the BG paper is wonderful, love the sketch, thanks for sharing it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Arlana! Her little hat is very sweet. I love your choice of bright colours & the Dp goes perfectly. Hope you have a great week :)

    Tc
    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arlana, your Gift Leah turned out very, very cute! Yes, it reminds me of you too! I always adore how you choose your papers. I can't wait to see how you made this flower! Have fun and I'll be calling you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a perfect digi for you, and you colored it beautifully! Awesome card, and I love the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Arlana, i just love your little girl in her hat. It doew remind us of you. Your flower is sooo cute too. I have to learn how to make those. Lov ya, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh she is perfect! I LOVE, LOVE the bright fun colors and you picked the perfect image!!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is so flippin' cute! Love the fun paper colors too!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, I like the sketch which you prepared us. Your card is really very beautiful with all these colors.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Arlana, your card is absolutely adorable!! Love all the beautiful colors in your papers!! I just adore this image and you made her come to life with your beautiful coloring and gorgeous flowers. Sorry I am behind with commenting again this week, seem with the six grandsons running in and out we keep passing this nasty bug back and forth! Now hubby and I both have it for the second time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. One of your best cards Arlana! Fabulous colors together and the papers are wonderful-lots of interest. I adore that handmade flower - it just sets this off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!