Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Last One

Well, I realize it is past Easter but I couldn't resist this last one from Bugaboo. You will find the most adorable images from Bugaboo. Jodi always has lots of new ones every month. Our sponsor this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday is Bugaboo .  My fabulous Design Team has made some adorable cards for your eye candy. You will want to run over and check them out.


Next week is our 100 Sketch Blog Hop at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Can you believe it? 100 weeks and 100 Sketches. It's hard for me to believe that I have created that many sketches. I want to thank you for your continued support along this journey.


Well I hope you enjoyed my card this week. Thanks for cheking me out and for all the sweet comments that you leave me. Have a SWEET day!!!!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Adorable card Arlana! I love the bright, sunny colors and those fun polka dot papers. Darling image too. Have a great week!
    Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee - I just love her little Easter Bunny outfit. LOVE the papers - there is just something about polka dots! Can't wait for next week!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a cutie!!! I had to sneak an Easter card in mine too! I love the dotted papers and bright colors you have used. I love the yellow border around your image. I really sets it off with the added yellow flower.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Arlana, I adore your sweet Easter card!! That has to be the cutest image ever!!! Now just think, you have a head start on your Easter cards for next year!!!! Enjoy the day!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Arlana! I love the dotty papers & the bright, fresh colour scheme. Hope you have a lovely week.

    Tc
    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's adorable and the bright and fun papers and colors you used are just perfect!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh super sweet and such pretty colours!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this adorable image and your bright colors in your papers are perfect with her.

    Have a super sweet week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Arlana, love your card this image is just so cute, and I love your colours used and your design papers are a perfect match. Great sketch to work with.
    Have a great week.
    Hugs
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Howdy Gal! Darling card as usual!!!! Groovy sketch....
    Lots of love,
    Jennette

    ReplyDelete
  11. Arlana, this is such a sweet Easter card! Again you always put together such fun papers...I think I have them too but you just have a way of combining them! She is so adorable in her bunny outfit and the little bunny in the wagon looks so content to have a ride! Have a great weekend! Hugs!
    Judi

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!