Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Sweetness of Spring



 It has been so nice where I live the past few days. It's been nice not having to wear a heavy coat. After being sick with a cold for about a month I am more then ready for the nice weather and lovely sunshine.
Our sponsor this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday is A Day for Daisies. Tammy has the most adorable new image every week. She is just so talented. We love it when she sponsors us.  The prize winner will receive a  $12 Gift Card to ADFD Shop



The image I used has such a feeling of spring and summer. I could only imagine all the spring flowers in bloom. It was so fun using this image I knew when I saw it that I wanted to cut out the rectangle and put it in the circle. I really was pleased with how it turned out. Maybe you will like it too?


Hope your day is filled with Sunshine and Sweet happiness. Thanks for coming to my blog and leaving me some of your kind words. Have a Sweet Day!!!

 HUGS

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Hope you have wonderful celebrations with your daughters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful spring card Arlana! The colours are gorgeous together & your image is stunning. Hope you are well :)

    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic spring card, love the beautiful image and you colors are so happy.
    Have a wonderful week.
    Heide

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image Arlana, It is so delightful. I especially love the gingham paper you used. So bright and springy. Tell the girls hi and Happy Birthday for me! Have a great day. Hope you are feeling better today.
    Love, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely little girl and the flowers you used are just gorgeous and match perfectly!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arlana, this card is beautiful and screams spring!!! I loved watching your make it! I also love seeing the real deal! I love the rectangle inside the circle! Thanks for a great week with you! I'll talk with you today!
    Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a gorgeous image and love your design with it! So soft and elegant! Great post this week. Hope your weather turns into spring soon, we are at 70 degrees today and I have my windows open to the breeze and sunshine.
    Have a wonderful week.
    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope this finds you on the mend Arlana and over that cold. You're right, bright sunny days can cure just about anything. Your card is a real stunner...absolutely beautiful.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Arlana hope the girls had a wonderful birthday each of them? I love your card this week it's so whimsical and I love your colours and pretty rose embellishments. Love this Sketch Arlana. Take care.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!