Wednesday, August 29, 2012


Park City



I went to Park City with my husband last week for our anniversary. Had such a great time. Well, wouldn't you know it. I found a Michael's and of course had to buy paper. It was four sheets for a dollar. So I bought this adorable butterfly paper.
This week our sponsor at Sweet Sketch Wednesday is  Milk 'n Coffee
I had such a fun time with my image.





MilkCoffee Stamps
 is a digital image shop specialized in cute and girly images.There are 2 people behind this shop, Esmeralda and Nathaza. We are best buddies from our childhood with a common thing that we love so much: drawing. What we try to do is drawing various styles that suits different kind of tastes, so a lot of people with different style can still play along with our image for their cards.
Right now we have 8 talented DT ladies who always help us to have fun together with our weekly challenge at our challenge blog here. Also we have monthly colour challenge at our main blog. You can check it here. It's very nice to see a lot of people join and have fun at our challenge.
In the future we still want to make more cute images that is loved and used happily by many people.




Prize:  3 Free digis from Milk ‘n Coffee Shop



 We have announced our new Design Team at Sweet Sketch Wednesday so bug on over and check out the news.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving me your sweet comments. Have a sweet day Everyone!!!



Photobucket
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Alana, this is the sweetest card. I love your butterfly papers and I love the flower you have created with the butterfly on it. So cute and it is the perfect finishing touch to your card. It was great talking to you last night. have a great day today!
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Alana what a buy I would have bought more of the wonderful paper I just adore those wonderful colours together some more of my favourite. Love your card just perfect and sweet embellishments I love the orange. Thanks for a great sketch and wonderful posting. Take care and have a wonderful week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never think to use that meander stitch on my cards but I gotta say it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arlana,
    What a cute card. Love the color combo. This is such s cute image. Have a super week.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Arlana, absolutely adorable!!! I love your papers with the blues, greens and oranges. How perfect.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of the orange with the pretty papers! This was such a fun image to color wasn't it? I enjoyed creating with it too. Have a great week!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!