Wednesday, October 9, 2013


Winter Bluebirds




Oh I had so much fun with my Sassy Cheryl's Image this week' Cheryl has always designed the sweetest images. There so much fun to color up. Our sponsor this week  at Sweet Sketch Wednesday Is 



Hi everyone! Sassy Cheryl here and I’m so happy to be sponsoring the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge this week.
I have been creating graphics and have licensed my work to companies such as Kohl's, Hobby Lobby and Shopko, among others, for over eight years. I started creating digital images about twelve years ago. I absolutely LOVE to draw and always carry a small sketchbook for those times when a bit of inspiration hits.  It's been a lifelong dream to become a working artist, and besides deadlines, I LOVE everything about what I do!  It really helps that I have a very supportive husband and son (they also can be my biggest critics!)
Through the digis I create, I’ve met so many wonderful, talented ladies. The projects they make using my images makes it all worth it. ‘Can’t wait to see what you will create with my Sassy images."

Prize: $5 Gift Certificate


I love it when I can start using fun Christmas papers. There were so many that I wanted to uses from this set that I decided to do my four triangles differently. I really liked the end result and hope you do to.
Have a sweet Day Everyone!



Hugs
PhotobucketPin It

7 comments:

  1. I love how different your card is to mine even though we used teh same image,

    Gorgeous papers.

    Hope you have a great week.

    Holly
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Arlana!! Love the pinks, reds and baby blues together - so sweet!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those sparkly blue flowers this week and all the lovely pink touches. VERY pretty!

    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used the 4 different papers. Soo Cute! I love that circle die too. I haven't seen that one. Hummm. May have to go looking for it. Elias is here this week. it has been fun to have her here.
    Love ya, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Love the blue flowers and the 4 different papers. I love watching the birds in the winter with the snow, I always get excited over the cardinals and bluebirds when the come to visit my bird feeder. Enjoy the week.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun and fabulous Christmas card Arlana! Love your papers, such wonderful colors. And your flower embellies are perfect. Love it.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the colors and papers you put together on this one. Pretty flowers too!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!