Thursday, July 16, 2009

Did You Say Baby BOY

We are having Boys born into the family. I don't know if you saw my pic of the new grand baby. It is so cute and I have been busy making baby shower invites for my daughter last month and now my daughter in law this month. She is also having a baby boy. When making lots of invites you need to get organized and stamp all of one thing and cut all pieces etc. Then assembly is last. I first try and make a Porto type so I know how I want it.



I made 27 of these invites. Even though you get a process going on it take a bit to make that many. Especially if you get very detailed. I cut out the top note die and then stamp the star image from darling dots. The buggy is a cute set form Unity Stamp Co. It has the stars on it so that why I went with the cute star theme. Don't you just love how they turned out. I hope my daughter in law likes them.



Well here is a picture of my daughter new baby born Monday night around seven. He is such a sweetie. Grandma took the grand kids for a sleep over at grandma house for two night. They went home Wednesday and was excited to go be with there new baby brother. I have to give credit for the pic taken by Suzie at DARYZE Blog she is a photographer like my daughter and is my daughters friend. More beautiful pictures there. Is he not a doll!!!!


SUPPLIES:

Stamps: Bouncy Blue Unity, Darling Dots SU

Paper: Bashful Blue , Whisper White , Chocolate Chip Su. Wild Asparagus MME

Ink: Chocolate Chip

Embellishments: Ribbon, Brad, Martha Stewart Zig Zag Punch, SU Designer Label and Modern Label


Thanks for all your sweet comments and for those that have joined my Sweet Sketch Wednesday. We have a fun sketch this week so Buzz on over and take a look.

8 comments:

  1. Hey Arlana,, I like your blog! Did I mention the invites you made for Amber's shower were darling? Missed you at her shower and hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlana, I love these baby shower invites! The Unity set is so awesome and I love what you did with it! Your new grandbaby is beautiful! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arlana, your invites turned out great...They are so cute...can't wait to get my girl buggie stamp. Thanks for sharing...The girls should love their invites...what a wonderful mother and mother-in-law!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful invites. Of course I love the Unity stamp!

    Your grandson in adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your invite card is really cute Arlana. You do such a beautiful job. You are such an inspiration to all of us. Your grandson is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Arlana - you are so good to create so many of these. Your grandson is super sweet and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful baby shower invites! Your new GS is ADORABLE!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!