Thursday, July 2, 2009

Good Times Spent with a Friend



It is so nice to have a good Friend. One of my friends has allot going on lately and we finally had a chance to have lunch together. It was so nice to be able to just sit relax and find out what been going on with each other. We love to go to crafts stores together and make a day of it. I hope you have time to spend with one of your good friends.

Today card is another artisans award entry. I didn't win but that's okay I love how it turned out. Don't you just love the colors and the fun butterfly's . Love that Stampin Up set. One of my all time favorites. All product used is Stampin Up.

Hope you have a SWEET day and hope you'll check out my Sweet Sketch Wednesday Site.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Arlana! I just love the colors and the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlana, You always make everything look so cheery! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!