Wednesday, October 6, 2010

NOEL




This week our sponsor is Di's Digi Downloads. Her images are just so adorable. Di's Digi Downloads is giving away 5 free digis to our winner at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Don't You just love these adorable skaters? They were so much fun to create with. I fell in love with this adorable paper from a paper pack I had from Die Cuts with a View.


I also couldn't resist doing the Santa igloo card. The non traditional colors were just so fun to use along with the candy cane embellishments.

There are so many fun cards posted over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday so you will want to run over and check us out. Be sure to also go over to Di's Digi Download and take a look.



Thanks for stopping and taking a look. Hope you check back next time and have a Berry Sweet day!!!

10 comments:

  1. Arlana, you have really out done yourself this week. First the sketch is fabulous, one that I will use over and over again. And your cards, well I can't say enough about them. I love the images, the papers, the embellies...let's just say I love EVERYTHING about them!!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards turned out sooo cute! I love the DP and fun added emblishments and the images are adorable! Super cute! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are amazing! I love that you used bright, fun, and unexpected colors for christmas cards. You did a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE!!!! As you may know, I love the non-traditional colors - so this one is a winner for me!!!! These two cards turned out really great - love the colors and your sweet little embellishments!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are way too cute! I loved watching you put them together. I love the fun colors and embellishments that you used! I have really enjoyed being here with you. Thanks so much for all that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Arlana! They are both just wonderful! The papers are gorgeous and all of the colors you used work together so perfectly. The little candy canes on the santa igloo are adorable. Sorry for being a day late....my little red bug has hail damage!!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salut Arlana
    another fab sketch as usual!
    love those cards with non traditional colors!
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute cards Arlana...sorry I'm late popping by this week. I love the colours that you've used, very funky. I enjoyed the sketch again this week, looking forward to seeing the next one.
    Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Arlana! Sorry I'm late this week, not enough hours in the day lately. Your cards are beautiful!! Gorgeous papers & colours & how cute are the wee candy canes!

    Tc
    Genevieve.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!