Wednesday, February 29, 2012

 HOWDY


We have a new Sponsor this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.  
It's


 They have some of the sweetest images. Did you know they even have printed papers and digis already colored for you? You can make a card in a jiffy. I never thought I would use an already colored image. But I didn't have a lot of time this week so I thought why not. Let's give it a try. My card came together really fast. I even did my sewing. I do believe it was the fastest card I have ever made. That's nice for when you need a card but don't have a lot of time. I loved the out come of the card. I probably would not use an already colored image alot because I like to say I made the whole card my self.



  Here is a blurb about Doodle Pantry

 “I am simply thrilled and so thankful to be able to sponsor Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge! We have a wide variety of whimsical characters as well as realistic scenery, floral images, scriptures and a small selection of digitally pre-coloured images. My digital doodles have a special place in my life, and I enjoy the opportunity to share them with everyone at affordable prices.”



Well I hope you are having and nice day. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. You all come back now, Ya hear!

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Hi Arlana,
    What a super cute card, Doodle pantry birds always put a smile on my face. Great stitching and love the star. Have a great week.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy Arlana!! I totally adore your card!! That birdie could not be more adorable! And pairing it up with the western papers, fabulous!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. this card is so adorable and these pre-colored images are soo cute. It sure makes it easy to put together a card. I hope you had a good trip and that you are starting to feel better. I am sure that you and Judi will have a great time together. I do wish I was there with both of you.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Arlana, I do love your card and your adorable pre-coloured image it's very cute. I've never tried one I must, I feel a little guilty using a pre-coloured as I say my cards are handmade and that's the colouring as well. Take care and have a wonderful week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how you feel about colored images and that it doesn't seem like it's completely "yours", but when you add all of your own personal touches it surely does. This cute chick and your sewing and that cording that you used are just terrific!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable Arlana, I have to say I love Doodle Pantrys pre coloured images & matching papers. Hope you are well :)

    Tc
    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howdy to you Arlana, your card is so pretty....glad you liked using the colored digi, they are terrific also for making a set of thank you cards or such when you don't have the time to color multiples. Love having DP as our sponsor. Thanks for being so understanding the past couple of weeks.
    hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Arlana, I adore this sweet birdie cowboy that you used this week. I loved using the precolored images too. The printable coordinated papers make your card too. Your twine really adds to the cowboy theme! Thanks for letting me share the week with you and relax a bit! It's always fun at Arlana's! But we are missing Nancy!
    Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. It is the Céline with a sister and I will tell her Hi from you. I LOVE your card and this little bird is adorable!!! I love the swirly stitching!!! It's soooo original, I wish I could sew. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!