Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sweet Love


Our sponsor this week is Elisabeth Bell. My Prince was the sweetest image and I knew I had to use that one. Elizabeth Bell has some darling Digis. You will want to run take a look over at Elisabeth BellsThe paper I used felt very vintage and romantic. So I decided to go with it. I am loving how it turned out. The new Sizzix Roses Die is just the sweetest. If you don't have it, it is a must have.


 The prize this week  at Sweet Sketch Wednesday is  2 digis…   My Prince and Lots of Love



Next week I will have some cute new bags to show you over at Sweet Pursenality  so come back and take a look. There's going to be some darling new stuff.


My Prince

Lots of Love
Do not forget we have new rules for winning at my Sweet Sketch Wednesday  blog. So why don't you just bug on over and take a look. Have a sweet day!!! Hugs Everyone,


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. oooooh arlana what a beautiful card ~ adorable image and colours!! love it !
    vanessa xx
    ps you know i love using your sketches and try to join in every week..with the "new" rules does this apply even if i don`t want to be able to win the digi prize each week???(you know i don`t do digi)... in other words can i join in using your sketches, but not following "all" the rules??? ~hope you don`t mind me asking xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlana,
    Love this card! Your colors are so bright and fun. We colored the dress with he same colors just in reverse! Your flowers are great too!
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Arlana, I absolutely love what you have done with your image. These papers and little roses are just gorgeous. Aren't you glad you go the flower die cut. It is really a fun one. You have really colored up your image to perfection. I love it!!
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Arlana! Your papers are so pretty & adorable little flowers.
    Hope all is well with you :)

    Tc
    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Arlana you card is just so cute. I love your colours and your pretty hand made roses. This image is just so cute and I just adore frogs I have a real soft spot for them. Take care my friend and have a wonderful week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Arlana, my fave part is those gorgeous rolled flowers and your candy looks real!! Such beautiful papers....love it!
    Hope your week is going well and you are ok.
    hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a stunning card Arlana!! Love those roses for sure! Such lovely papers that work so perfectly with the adorable image. Love it.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your beautiful flowers and the adorable papers you used! This was a great sketch to work with and a fun image to play with too! Take care.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!