Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Valentine Angel





A DAY FOR DAISIES is our sponsor this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Tammy always has the sweetest image. She has new ones that come out often. I was in the mood to do a Valentine card. So I thought this image was the sweetest.

 A DAY FOR DAISIES provides themed categories of over 1000 fun and whimsical digital images, including fairy tales and magical mermaids, cutie kids, vintage illustrations, sentiments and lovely designs for all occasions!

Prize:  $12 Gift Certificate to ADFD Shop to our winner.



 
I just bought the new butterfly punch and decided it needed to be used with those Angle wings. Then to top it off I also used my new nestie oval. It was fun to see how it all came together.

We are starting something new at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.  Since our sponsors have been so good to sponsor my blog I have decided that you now need to play along with one of the sponsors images. Our sponsors usually have freebies that you could play with also. We look forward in seeing what you create with our sponsors images.

Bug on over and take a look at what my amazing Design Team has created for you. Until next time have a sweet day.

P.S. I  have posted a surprise over at Sweet Things Handmade.


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Hi Arlana this little Angel look so so cute. Love your new Butterfly punch it works perfectly with you lovely design papers. This is such a cute card. Take care and have a wonderful week and weekend.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlana, I love your new nestie and the layering of your butterfly is so gorgeous....fun sketch to work with this week. Hope you are well.
    hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet, sweet Angel. Love your new butterfly punch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arlana, this is so sweet. Especially, with the darling little butterflies. it adds such a cute effect to your card. I am going to have to get this punch. Your papers are so perfect too. Great to talk to you last night.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute little angel Arlana! I love her sparkly wings & the layered butterfly is gorgeous. Hope all is well with you :)

    Tc
    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Arlana! Love your image and that beautiful butterfly! It's so rainy here, but I'll put up with it because it's not snow!!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the bright and fun colors you used and especially the butterfly!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Arlana, I love your sweet ADFD Fairy! Your added butterfly couldn't be cuter with it's sparkle! Fun papers to match that cute butterfly too! Great to talk with you every day!
    Hugs! Judi

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!