Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sledding


This week our sponsor is Wee Stamps.  I  love Wee Stamps  and I had such a fun time creating with Sylvia's image. I knew exactly which one I wanted to create with. I loved how I had cute paper with mittens on it. It went so perfectly. I also remembered I had a mitten die cut. So it all came together just how I wanted it. I love it when a card goes as planned. 




Growing up we had a sled. I remember going sledding several times when I was young. I still have the vintage sled that I grew up with. When I was in about 4th grade I broke my arm while going down a hill on a inner tube.  That was no fun!!!


 "The owner and illustrator behind Wee Stamps - Sylvia Zet – creates unique designs of charming and whimsical characters, which are loved for their adorable little faces expressing innocence and trustful hearts. Wee illustrations feature cute kids and fluffy animals are available as digital downloads at Wee Stamps and also as deeply etched red rubber stamps at Whimsy Stamps."

Our prize this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday is 3 Digis of Winner's Choice. I would like to thank Sylivia for sponsoring us.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me your sweet comments!



Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Hi Arlana, lovely card very cute especially your great papers and lovely embellishments. Yes I remember using an inter tube as well and that not that many years ago.LOL I loved reusing this sketch again. Great posting I love looking at your daughters photography. Take care and have a great week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlana,
    Your card is just adorable, love the little mittens. This is a new sketch for me, and I now see why you re-used it...Your daughter is a talented photographer.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Arlana, I love your blue and red color combo and your mittens and mitten paper couldn't be any cuter. Loving your fuzzy, sparkly fur and the sponging around your image!
    I will be missing you and Nancy this week!
    Hugs! Judi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arlana I love those little mittens. What a great addition to your card. I love yourfundie cut top. Your colors are a perfect choice for this adorable card. I will see you soon. Jugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That mitten paper is just adorable! Love the colors, the twine and your stitching.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Arlana, this card is absolutely adorable!! The mittens paper and embellies are the perfect touches for this sweet, sweet image. Stay warm and have a great rest of the week.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous Arlana! The wee mittens are adorable. Hope you are well :)

    Tc
    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to have an old sled to decorate with during the holidays and winter...lucky you. Your colors are so pretty and love all of your matching accents this week. Beautiful job. I also love your new blog look. Have a great weekend.
    hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness I just love those mitten embellishments on your gorgeous card. Love the colors you've chosen for this one and the papers are perfect. I just love these Wee Stamps!

    Hugs,
    Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!