Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sweet Heart



Well, this week our sponsor is Digi Stamp Boutique. Sally Ann has lots of sweet heart images that she has created. I had planned on making two card but was not feeling well so I just only did the one below. I fell in love with this adorable bunny. It comes in a boy or girl bunny. I loved it so much I had to use this image.  As you know I love bunnies. You will want to run over and check out Sally Ann's new images.




The prize this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday is six digis from Sally Ann's collection. So you will want to run over and play along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. We always love it when Sally Ann Sponsors and I can never thank her enough.

Hope you are having a sweet week and I am so glad that you have stopped by. Thanks for all of those sweet comments.  Until next time...HUGS

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Arlana,
    ADORABLE! What a sweet image and the perfect papers. The flowers are just the best embellishment.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable little bunny Arlana! Gorgeous papers as always. I sure hope you are feeling better soon :)

    Tc
    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Arlana this is such a cute Bunny just adorable. Love your sweet papers they work perfectly with it. Hope your feeling a little better nothing worse.
    Take care and have a lovely week back to normal, it's so hard especially after having visitors.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous Arlana, I can't believe how fast you put this one together. Your papers are so darling. I wish everyone could see this card for real because the picture doesn't do it justice. I miss you too.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore this Arlana, especially the colors and the pearls! Perfect Valentine!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so in love with this image, I think that I need this. Love the sparkle and those gorgeous papers. Beautiful job...
    hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Arlana, this is the sweetest!!! Such an adorable image and I love, love, love the papers you used!!! Fun and fabulous!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous card Arlana. I love the sweet image - terrific for Valentines - and your beautiful papers. The flower embellishments are a perfect touch.

    Google Chrome is working for me. Thanks for the tip.

    Hugs,
    Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Arlana, thought I'd pop by and say hi....sorry its been so long. This is a gorgeous sketch, I really enjoyed using it. Fab card too, sooo pretty! I couldn't leave a comment on the main blog!! :-(

    Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!