Wednesday, January 4, 2012


Happy New Year

Hope you all had a Happy New Year.  To bring in the new year our sponsor is Saturated Canary. Krista has the sweetest images. I love the one I used with the frog. I have a thing for frogs along with bunny's. So I was excited to be able to do this one.



If you want a chance to win a prize from Saturated Canary then you will want to play along at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. The prize this week is 2 free digis from Krista's shop



The design team has also create some really sweet cards this week. Hope to see you again soon . Have a sweet day!!! Hugs

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Hi Arlana Happy New Year, thanks for this wonderful sketch I just adore this one and it really shows off our wonderful sweet design papers. I love your card I just adore her dress and that lovely little frog very cute.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlana,
    Wonderful card, love the colors and DP and the added sparkle is perfect.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colors for this card. I know you weren't feeling well when you created it, but Arlana, it is beautiful. Your papers are perfect with theis little beauty. It was great to talk to you last night.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image Arlana on your fabulous card!! Lovin' the frog and sparkly dress!! Fab flowers too!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch for this week and I love your design with it. Your princess is so pretty and hope she gets her prince the first kiss! That bunch of flowers is the perfect touch. Have a great week.
    hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's so sweet and so lovely and all of the colors and papers you used are just perfect. Gorgeous roses too!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  7. beatuiful card arlana! and again..another fabulous sketch! i adore thatimage...and colored so beatuifully! nice touch with the glitter! and oh...what a scrumptious flower cluster! awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Arlana! I love the border & the wee bunch of flowers.
    Happy New year :)

    Tc
    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!