Wednesday, June 27, 2012


Sweet Fourth of July


 This week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday our sponsor is Bugaboo. Jodi is just so talented. I love her images. I always like to do at least a couple of Fourth of July cards. This one was really lots of fun. I loved making fire crackers. When I saw that green ribbon on clearance I know I had to have it for my card. my card turned out just as I had imagined. Jodi have lots of adorable turtle image. So why not bug on over and take a look at Bugaboo.










Everything That You Ever Wanted to Know About Bugaboo Stamps: As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. That was two years ago. Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images, and we're still growing! From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects. Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week!

If your taste runs to rubber (and you know who you are), you can find Bugaboo Stamps stamps at Totally Stampalicious. And finally, join the Bugaboo Stamps DT for weekly challenges at Catch the Bug.






The Prize if your the winner at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 7 digi stamps that value $21
So why don't you bug on over and play along. 

I am being Sponsored over at Bugaboo and I am honored. Thanks you just so SWEET!!!

Hope your Fourth of July is full of SWEET fun. Have a sweet day everyone!!!!
Photobucket



Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Hi Arlana Happy 4th July....next week. Love your card with this image from Bugaboo and your Crackers/ or Candles embellishments are great. Love your star ribbon. Take care and have a lovely week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlana,
    What a cute card. Love the adorable little turtle and your cute little firecrackers. Happy 4th. My son has reached the age that he is obsessed about fireworks! He wants to take a trip down o Ohio where the fireworks laws are less strict than the ones in MI... ugh, BOYS!
    Have a good week.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Arlana, I didn't get my rounds made this morning. I sure love this image. Your firecrackers are just too clever and cute. I love how you colored up his little hat too. super cute card!! Sorry I missed you last night. Talk to you soon.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little guy looks like he's having a very fun 4th! Love the bright and fun colors and papers!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arlana, your card is a dream. Love the addition of green in your patriotic colors and those firecrackers, couldn't be any cuter.
    Thanks for the opportunity to work at SSW for this past year, I have loved every minute of it. We do have the best team, always there for you and so much talent! Your sketches have always inspired me to create something beyond me! Love you all so much and I will miss you each Wednesday, but look for me around.
    hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet is right!! Love that turtle, so darling. Oh how I love red, white and blue, your papers, and those fire crackers. Super cute.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love your card Arlana! That turtle is so cute and your firecrackers are a perfect addition! Love it!
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab turtle. love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is TOO cute! LOVE your patriotic turtle! So glad you liked my Primary Lesson helps--thanks for stopping by! New follower--I also paper craft! Hope to see you sometime at On a Stampage (my card blog) too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!