Wednesday, September 11, 2013





A Day for Daisies

What a week it had been. Went on a fun little vacation and then came home to no internet for the whole weekend . Crazy last minute trying to even get some sort of post ready due to know internet. So much for trying to get back into the swing of things. Sorry for not commenting at all this week.



Loved my image for this week at A Day for Daisies. Its that time of year when  I bet you'll be seeing lots of fun Halloween cards from some of the design team. I for one have so much fun doing them. Tammy has the sweetest digis no matter what time of year it is.


A Day for Daisies

A DAY FOR DAISIES provides themed categories of over 1000 fun and whimsical digital images, including fairy tales and magical mermaids, cutie kids, vintage illustrations, sentiments and lovely designs for all occasions!


Subscribe to News Letter Link:http://adayfordaisies.com/subscribe

Prize:  $12 Gift Certificate to ADFD Shop over at my blog 
Sweet Sketch Wednesday



Well hope you have a super SWEET week. Its late and I am tired and off to bed.

Photobucket


Pin It

7 comments:

  1. My life is plagued by internet issues! Drives me barmy.

    Glad you managed to get sorted to get your post done though.

    I love your card. Perfect for Halloween. Unfortunately, it's not such a big holiday over here, but I still like to make a card for my Gran.

    Hope you have a great week.

    Holly
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was completely fascinated by your card this week. I couldn't figure it out ... is this paper or fabric? Whatever you used, it's totally fantastic!! Great colors and a great card this week Arlana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arlana, I sure love the curtain you have made and the brad is so perfect to tie it back. I agree with Joanna, it is hard to tell if it is paper or fabric. Super cute!!
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable Arlana!! You're right, that is one adorable image. And perfect for the upcoming celebration...Halloween!!!! Love your curtain.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Arlana nice to see that you've had a lovely little break which we all need time to time to refresh our batteries. Love your Halloween card, wonderful colours and your curtain brad works perfectly. Take care wishing you a wonderful week and happy crafting.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, love the papers and that darling Halloween image. The curtain is great. Such a pain when we lose our Internet. Glad it is working for you again. Have a good weekend.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable Halloween card and it looks just like they are standing at someone's door trick or treating! I like the little treats in the center too!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!