Wednesday, September 25, 2013



Eureka Stamps    

  Don't you just love fall time? I love the cooler weather and seeing all the beautiful fall leaves.  Are you already preparing for thanksgiving. Deciding what you will fix and how many will come. Well I love this Thanksgiving Image that I used this week for our sponsor Eureka Stamps over at my blog Sweet Sketch Wednesday.  

    


Eureka Bio:
Finally, The Stamps You've been Looking for!Eureka Stamps offers a large variety of images and sentiments in many different categories for all of your stamping needs. Our Paper Sculpting stamps add an extra dimension to your creations. Or, Mix and match our Balloons and Balloon Holders to celebrate every occasion. Our Stamps are available as unmounted, deep etched, natural red rubber stamps OR as digital stamps. If Eureka Stamps aren't exactly what you are looking for, Don't miss out on the sister companies: QKR StampedeBiblical Impressions Rubber Stamps, or the newest addition; Alluring Impressions.
Prize:  5 digital images of winner’s choice




 I decided to uses these acorns since I already had them. Couldn't decide exactly how I felt about them. But decided that they worked and went with the fall team. So I with with them. Pumpkins would have been better. Some time ya just go with what ya have that Fast!!!



Hope you have a Sweet day everyone! HUGS


PhotobucketPin It

8 comments:

  1. Your card is precious. Great image and love those acorns. Perfect papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the acorns but I know what you mean about being a bit bummed because your card doesn't exactly match your mental image. Been there, done that! I think it's darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the pine cones look great. But, I know what you means and about using something just because it is fast. LOL.
    I love your pilgram.!! It was great talking to you and Judi last night.
    Love ya, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the acorns work really well Arlana.

    Love your papers.

    Hope you have a great week,

    Holly
    xs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I for one think the acorns are perfect!! Fabulous image, perfect for fall. Behave yourself and have a wonderful weekend.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little pilgrim and a great Thanksgiving card. The acorns were an awesome choice!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card, love the bright fall colors and darling image. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Pilgrim =) Love all the cranberry - my favorite Fall color!!
    Blessings to you Arlana!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!