Saturday, May 23, 2009


Home Is Where The Heart Is- Mojo Monday 87


Have you seen the new Unity of the month Kit for may ? It sure is a fun kit . Here is the link to Unity.This house came from that kit and I didnt realize I would like the house as much as I do. But I sure had fun doing this Card. I need to do the Mojo Monday 87 it been a couple of weeks and now I am at the tail end but thats okay at least I am getting it done. Here is the link to MoJo Monday. You should go check them out such a fun site. I love there fun sketches.
Supplies:

Stamps: Unity kit of the month May
Paper: Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie , Very Vanilla all Su , We R Memory Keepers designer
scrapbook Paper Pad
Inks:Chocolate Chip,Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss,Pumpkin Pie
Embellishments: Martha Stewart Lace Punch, Ribbon, Making Memory Flower Brads, Paper Flower, Stampin Up Sponge Daubers,Stampin Up Stampin' Dimensionals, Tombo Mono Multi

Hope you are having a nice Memorial day weekend. It has been a nice one for me. If you enjoy my blog how about becoming a follower. I would love to have you join in on my fun. Keep checking back as I think it about time to do blog candy and you wount want to miss out on that.

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card. I love the colors and I love the stamp set from Unity.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!