Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day - In Loving Memory Of My MOM

Today I made a lovely bouquet of silk flowers for my mom and for my sister in laws mom. We wanted them to have something special form us. I should have taken a picture of them but I was busy with dinner and didn't think.

I did how ever want to make a card in remembrance of my special Mom . They didn't come any better. She was always so kind and loving. She always thought about everyone else. I miss the special time we spent together going shopping. She really loved spending time with me and my girls. I hope today my girls will remember all she did for them and how much she really cared about them and there well being. She spoiled them rotten as grandma always do. They spent many fun time at the frozen yogurt place and going up to the ZCMI Mall to get special cookies. She was always treating every time. As you arrive to my blog you will here music. The first song I have playing is for the Artist Andy Griggs. This Song If Heaven came out about the time my mom passed away. It one of my favorite songs in memory of my mom. It fits my mom perfectly. She was famous for her Cherry Cheese Cake. She also made the best Pies. My mother live in a town where there were fire fly's. She was a weary traveler as she passed away form Alzheimer's. She was also famous for her Christmas candy. She made the best of all kinds . Everyone always looked forward to her candy.

If my mom was here right now I would want to tell her how much I love here and thank her for all she did for me espically when I was sick. All I can say is Loved This Day with my MOM and that was every day!!! Hope you all remember your special loved ones that have passed away this day. Hope your day is filled with SWEET Loving Memories of the ones you loved....
Supplies:
Stamps : Unity May kit of the month
Paper: Whisper White. Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss, Prussian Breeze, We R Memory Keepers designerscrapbook Paper Pad
Ink: Rose Red SU. Rose Red, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, all SU Markers
Embellishments: Martha Stewart Lace Punch, Ribbon, Making Memories Brads

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the sweet rememberance of our mother. There really wasn't anyone better. I miss her dearly and think of her often with great love and respect. I appreciate your thoughtfulness in remembering her. Thanks for all you do. with love, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are beautiful love the colors and your house card came out so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to make a card in remembrance of Mom. We were all so lucky to have her as our Mother. She would love your card and would want to make cards with us.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!