Thursday, May 21, 2009

Topiary



I thought I would quickly share this with you. It been a long day and my computer was acting up while typing my submission. Keep deleting other lines already typed so I was very flustrated. Let hope I can make this work. I will post a supply list later. This project was made for one of my classes. The cost will be 18 and you will only be bring a couple of sheet out of your paper pack the rest I supply. Hope you enjoy this project. It was a fun one to make. Please leave me a comment if you like it. I really enjoy all the nice SWEET comments. Hope you day was enjoyable.

I am now posting the supply list.


Stamps: Bloomin With Love SU, Eastern Bloom SU
Paper: Real Red SU, DCVW Citrus
Ink: Real Red SU, Yoyo Yellow SU, Basic Black SU
Accessories: Ribbon, Styrofoam, Dowel. Glue Dots

1 comment:

Have a Sweet day!!!