Sunday, August 9, 2009

Baby Blankets for my SWEET Grandbabies
Well, I had a bunch of fabric I needed to get made into baby blankets. I did several in one day and then yesterday I finished up four more.

A great way to finish off the edge is to serge around them. Take two piece and put them wrong sides together. Curve the edges and the serge around the edge. My girls love them for recieving blankets.I have a daughter-in-law who is soon to have a baby and some of these will go to her. They are so fun to make and so fast. I made a total of eleven.
Yesterday I even made a cute pink one like the blue moon one . Only the fabric was pink. My neighbor is having a girl so I couldn't leave her out. Hope you're having a sweet relaxful Sunday. Thanks for all the sweet comments and for all who have played along at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

6 comments:

  1. Arlana, Your baby blankets are so cute. You have been really busy. I need to make some so that I have some on hand. I haven't used my serger in awhile. This makes me want to get it out and get going on it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't be more adorable!

    Peace and Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arlana~these blankets are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just sooo cute!
    Have a great week,
    Hugs,
    Teri
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blankets are beautiful. I made another one the other day. We love them too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arlana your baby blankets are so beautiful and sweet. Your grandkids will know they have been made with so much love!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!