Saturday, August 1, 2009

Thank You So Much
A couple of weeks ago when my daughter baby was born I went to Heartland paper to pass so time away till the baby was born. They were doing make and takes. I proceeded to do the make and take and while i was in the middle of doing it I got the call saying the baby was born. I was so excited I hurried and put the thank you so much on it with out thinking. The only problem was that you were to cut out around the shape . It was just a square shape and also only had that green strip. So being the creative person that I am I came home and made it my card.

I added the lace border, rhinestones, and the cute flower. Also I trimmed the thanks so much in that cute paper. For a fairly simple card I think it turned out darling.

The paper is Basic Grey and is a new line Pink Lemonade. It a must have paper. So pretty all those colors. If you just making cards one sheet of each goes a long ways. Hope you have a refreshing pink lemonade today!!! Sounds good on a hot summer day. So SWEET!!!

7 comments:

  1. I love your card Arlana. It is really sweet. I will have to get that paper too..when I come to see you!! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Arlana! I love that paper and just got some. Too pretty to use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!! Love your extra touches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very refreshing looking....wish I had been with you. Love those make and takes!!!! Nice upgrade!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Love these bright and cheery colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very darling card!!!!!! I love the stuff on your blog, cute, cute, and more cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a love card Arlana! I really like the patchwork look.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!