Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Walk in the Park


I haven't been able to do the Mojo Monday Sketch for a few weeks now due to working on my Sweet Sketch Wednesday site and getting things going there. Mojo Monday was one of the sketch sites that inspired me to get my own Sweet Sketch Wednesday running. It is so fun to do the Sweet Mojo Sketches. They are always so unique and different. It's hard to keep coming up with new ideas for sketches...how well I know. Well, this is Mojo 98. Can you believe that they have had 98 weeks? I am just in my 9th week on my sketch blog. This week at Mojo Monday they are having a contest . How fun is that! Make sure you go to their site and look at all the inspiring cards her design team has made to inspire us. Maybe you'll even want to play along. You can find her site here.



Don't you just love my new Stampin up set. I debated on getting it but finally decided I had to have it. It was so fun to work with. It's definitely a must have in my book. Especially after my first card.

Supplies:

Stamps: Pendant Park

Paper: Riding Hood Red, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White Su, Friendly Forest

Ink: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss

Embellishments: Rhinestones, Ribbon Su

Hope you have a very sweet day . Tomorrow is Sweet Sketch Wednesday So I hope you'll come back to visit. We have a great line up of cards from the design team.

5 comments:

  1. Arlana, your card is so pretty!! Love the rich colors. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super Arlana! I love all the different papers you combined! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beutiful card. I love the colors you have put together. The card is darling as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mojo card has such a sweet homespun look. Love the stamp set and the colors you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your polka dots and I miss the ribbons so much! Way to rock this weeks Mojo Monday sketch.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!