Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dino Album


Well I saved the best for last. I just love those dino stamps that I have from My Cute Stamps. I made this while my sister was visiting.



 It was so much fun putting these dino albums together. I decided to save this for one of my last post's for being guest designer for My Cute Stamps.





I hope you have enjoyed all of My creation  this month that I made using My Cute Stamps. You should go check out Hollys site as she has 5 new stamp sets. Her designs are so fun.



Ill be back with one last Halloween post for My Cute Stamps. I hope you will come back and thanks for all the sweet comments that you leave me.

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation girl! Lovin' it!!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlana, I just love this album. Thanks for sharing your creativity while I was visiting. Looking forward to some more fun in November!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Arlana, this is sooo cute. I love the Dino stamps. YOu have made a beautiful album. I can't wait to come and see you in a couple of weeks. We will have a great time creating! All three us us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great little album Arlana! I love those dinos and the colors you used for it! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I love the album. :)

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!