Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Oops, I did it Again!


Well, you are probably thinking I can't make up my mind on my blog designs. You're absolutely right. I loved my new blog . It was so vibrant with those colorful flowers. But I need to learn not to pick out designs with darker blog background paper. It starts to bug me and I feel it's hard to read. So I re-did it again . It's not quite done but close. I really like the colors of my new blog. It is the same colors I had growing up in my teenage bedroom. So I went with it. What do you think? Definitely a whole new look!


                 Do you love Halloween?





 Last year my girls and I went to Gardner Village for Witches Night. It was for Ladies Only and we dressed up in witches costumes. We had so much fun so we are doing it again this year.  So I decided to make invites with my Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch for all the girls.



 I loved the saying from Jen's digis at Say it with Stamps. My second card also uses Jen's digis.



 Don't you just love both cards? The tree on the second card is from Unity stamps.


 Well, run over and check out my new sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and be sure to play along. 



Last minute add on with My Cute Stamps. This card was blog inspired. Hope you enjoy.




Check out all the fun inspiration and be sure to check out our sponsor's site. Check again tomorrow as I have a post by My Cute Stamps.

9 comments:

  1. Ohh Arlana, Your cards are just adorable. I love all of them. Especially like the Bird cage. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Arlana!! Love them all!! Thanks for another fabulous sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love each of your cards Arlana! They are so awesome! I love the stamps you used and colors! Great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so pretty, the colors are well picked together. Great job Arlana!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all great Arlana, as usual! My favorite is the bird cage - where did you get it?
    Thanks for another fun sketch to work with!

    Peace and Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arlana, Your cards are so wonderful. I love the fall card saying with the Unity tree and leaves. Your Witches Night Out invite turned out so cute. The girls will love it. And the bird card is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Arlana, such a fantastic array of colours and such beautiful images especially the bird cage :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I am finally getting around to see last week's sketch cards and i am glad I am!! Your cards are all fabulous!! You have been busy and I love the new blog colors It is easier to read!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!