Saturday, October 10, 2009

Dinos --- Rarr


              Are you ready for my Christmas cards made with dinos?  Well, I have had so much fun making these cards. I really think my grandchildren will love them to pieces. This card was made for my grandson, Adam. I found that cute ribbon and went with the colors in the ribbon. The colors are teal, brown and gold.



               The stamps set is from My Cute Stamps Dinosaurs Rarr. You need to run over and check out Holly's store. She has such cute stamps. The cute dino punch is from Ek Success....couldn't live without it. It made my cards so fun. I hope you have a sweet day and come back to see me again as I post more for My Cute Stamps.

3 comments:

  1. Arlana, your Dino card is just too cute. The grand kids will love them. I have been looking for that punch and haven't been able to find it here...I guess I should have gotten it when I was there last...Oh well, next time. Anyway, your card couldn't be cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card Arlana!! Love that dino punch with the that stamp set. Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever idea for kids Christmas cards! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!