Friday, October 23, 2009

Too Many Dino's?


Well I hope you're not sick of dino's yet. I have two more cards to show you using dinos from My Cute Stamps for my Christmas cards.  This card is for my grandson, Kaden. I hope that he is not looking. He is the one that got me on the Dino Kick. He is in first grade and knows everything about dino's. Also knows more than Grandma ever remembers. He is into acting like a dino. Grandkids can be so cute.




Since this card was for a boy I decided to use buttons. I feel that they add a fun effect to the card.



Well hope you enjoyed today's creations. Hope you will come back and join me again soon. Thanks for all your sweet comments.

2 comments:

  1. This dino is just too cute. I love your children's cards. And your grand kids will just love them. You always do such a nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous Dino card!! Love the blue & brown color combo!!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!