Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Just Clowning Around





I hope that you all had fun doing my Sweet Sketch Wednesday Anniversary Blog Hop. We had such a great turnout. I really appreciate all my continued support from our Dt , Players and Sponsors. We have had some fabulous sponsors this past year.





This week we have KML Digital Designs. I have fallen in love with this darling clown. He was so much fun to color and find papers to match. There are several more clown images at KML. You will want to go and check them out. The DT has wonderful cards created for your eye candy this week and to give you much added inspiration.

                                   KML is offering this free weeder image for your enjoyment.








and the prize this week will be this Crocus image.





My winner for the blog hop is Janice. Please e-mail Arlana  sweetberrydesigns@hotmail.com. Your prize will be two free digis from some of our sponsors.
Thanks for stopping to view my blog. It has been a fantastic year on the fun ride and hope you will continue to follow me and my Sweet Sketch Wednesday Blog. Have a berry Sweet Day!!!

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Cute card hun, lovely and bright colours, just right for summer!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Arlana! Love that image. Great colours as always. Thanks for another great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! Your image and paper are soo bright and fun! Just perfect!! As always! I really appreciate all your hard work. You put hours and hours into the blog hop, SSW and all of your cards were amazing! Thanks so much for all you do and for making SSW possible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, what a sweet card! You've colored him in so nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Arlana! Another adorable card! Love the bright red, yellow, and orange colors. Thanks for another successful Blog Hop!!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHHH, what a FUN , sweet card! So cheerfull and just adorable. Great colors and papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arlana, what a fabuous week! Thanks so much for all the fabulous cards you made to inspire us all. I still don't know how you do it all! Anyway, it was a fun week! Your clown this week is such a happy one. You colored him up so cheery. Looking forward to my visit with you next Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your DT is always so inspiring Arlana and I love your sketches. Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card Arlana - it made me smile. I love the bright, zingy colours.

    Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Arlana, what a lovely card with such pretty colors you've made. You always make fun cards that bring out the best in a person when they're viewing them. This little image is especially fun and makes one smile! I love how you colored him - especially the hair; feels like yarn! Have a wonderfully sweet day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great sketch! Great card! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card Arlana, lovely colors & the image is beautifully colored :)

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!