Sunday, June 7, 2009

BLOG CANDY GIVEWAY

Baby Shower Invites

My daughter is having a new baby in July and I was asked by one of her friend if I would make the baby shower invites. Of course I said yes. I have been waiting for a Papertray set to arrive from Canada . But I finally knew I couldn't wait any more. So I used my cute set from Stampin Up. I think they turned out adorable. The minute my daughter saw them today she was so excited. So I was happy that she liked them. She having a boy so I need to make them more boyish. It is so easy to fuss them up with ribbon and flowers. But I knew I couldn't uses that. So I add buttons instead and some sew pleated paper.

Supplies:
Stamps: Baby Talk , Hugs and Wishes
Ink: Pacific Point , Certainly Celery
Paper: Pacific Point, Whisper White, My Minds Eye
Embellishments: Top Note Su, Scollop Circle 2 SU, Martha Stewart Circle Cutter,Thread , DCVW Buttons


I made all 22 of these cards in about 3 1/2 hours. From start to finish. They were fairly easy and fast to put together. If I had of done some distressing on them it would have taken much longer. I also debated on cutting out and popping up the buggy. But decided they were cute just they way they were. Don't forget to check out my blog candy I may change the date and run it a little longer. So if you get a chance take a look and enter.

3 comments:

  1. You are amazing!!!! 22 cards in just 3 1/2 hours! They are perfect. I love the colors and I especially love the pleated paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are sooo cute. I like the pleats too. I can't believe you got them finished so quick. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card!!!!!!!! U go girl!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!