Friday, June 12, 2009

Blog Candy Giveway

Friends House - Sweet Sketch 1

Sorry I have been so busy getting my new Sweet Sketch Wednesday site up and running. It has keep me very busy. This card was made so that I could show off another card using my first sketch ever. There will be lost more to come. So Head on over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday for all the details and all the fun. I will be adding some design Team members. Here the info on that.

Design Team Call - Sweet Sketch Wednesday
I am looking for a few Designers to be on my Sweet Sketch Wednesday site. If interested please e-mail me at sweetberrydesigns@hotmail.com with a sample from this weeks sketch. If chosen I will appreciate a card made from my weekly sketch. I will send out the design sketch a week in advance. There will be no compensation except for getting our blog out there for more people to view. Also showing of your great talent. There will be a banner made to add to your side bar. I wall have you on the side bar as a design team member. With a link back to your site. I will need you to send me your weekly card. It can be made from any ones stamps as long as they are current. Then I will post on my Sweet Sketch Wednesday blog. You will be expected to post also on your blog with a link back to Sweet Sketch Wednesday site. Also post on some form of gallery like this example {Sweet Friends - Sweet Sketch 1 } and a link back to your bog or Sweet Sketch Wednesday blog . Good luck to all who enter. I hope you like my new blog and visit both blogs often. My card colors were inspired by my new blog. I love this house set from Unity Stamp Company. This is my second time using the stamp. I will be getting my new kit of the month soon. Click on my blink and head over to Unity to check them out.

Supplies:
Stamps: Unity Kit of the month ,Dot Jumbo Roller Su
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, Whisper White Su
Inks:Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery Basic Black
Embellishments: Su Ribbon, Rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by and for all your Sweet Comments!!!

1 comment:

Have a Sweet day!!!