Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Blog Candy Giveway

Three Friends

Today's project was made for Mojo Monday week 90. It s been a couple of weeks since I was able to do Mojo Monday. But I love there sketches so much. You can find MoJo Monday here.

I love how everyone can have a different idea on one sketch. So fun to see all the different cards. It had been a bit since I had used my Stampin Up. I have been on a Unity kick. But I really love how this turned out. I used a new pad of patterned paper I got made by K&Company. I used the two different Stampin Up butterfly sets. I love them both allot.

Supplies:
Stamps: Great Friends , Simple Friendship
Paper: True Thyme, Kiwi Kiss,Whisper White, K&Company Carolyn Gavin Designer Paper
Ink: Rose Red, Riding Hood Red, Positively Pink
Embellishments: Martha Stewart Rhinestones, Su Ribbon

Hope you enjoyed today's post and that maybe it brings a little sunshine into you day!!! Don't forget I have blog candy. Take a look at that post and I hope you will join in the fun.

2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome your butterflies are terrific! BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlana, your card turned out really cute. I agree, it ia amazing how you everyone can use the same sketch, but they all turn out so different. Darling Card!! I love those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!