Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Blog Candy Giveway

Sweet Sketch Wednesday- Sweet Sketch 1
Sweet Friend
It finally up and running. My Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Hope you will join me every week in a new sketch . At my other blog Sweet Sketch Wednesday. I hope you will become a follower and do some of my sweet sketches. So follow the link above to find out how to play along. I hope you well let me know what you think. Thanks for all the sweet comments. Remember I also have a blog candy give way going on. I will be running it longer then I have posted. Have a sweet day and hope you come back and do my new sketch.
Here is my card made for my Sweet Sketch 1.

Supplies:

Stamps: Great Friends , Simple Friendship
Paper: Rose Red,Kiwi Kiss,Whisper White, K&Company Carolyn Gavin Designer Paper
Ink: Rose Red.Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Rhinestones ,Ribbon


Design Team Call - Sweet Sketch Wednesday


I am looking for a few Designers to be on my Sweet Sketch Wednesday site. If interested please e-mail me at sweetberrydesigns@hotmail.com with a sample from this weeks sketch. If chosen I will appreciate a card made from my weekly sketch. I will send out the design sketch a week in advance. There will be no compensation except for getting our blog out there for more people to view. Also showing of your great talent. There will be a banner made to add to your side bar. I wall have you on the side bar as a design team member. With a link back to your site. I will need you to send me your weekly card. It can be made from any ones stamps as long as they are current. Then I will post on my Sweet Sketch Wednesday blog. You will be expected to post also on your blog with a link back to Sweet Sketch Wednesday site. Also post on some form of gallery like this example {Sweet Friends - Sweet Sketch 1 } and a link back to your bog or Sweet Sketch Wednesday blog . Good luck to all who enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Sweet day!!!