Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Just Buggin - Sweet Sketch 3 Well a little bit late Wednesday for my Sweet Sketch Wednesday. I started this great site two weeks ago and it seams like everything goes wrong when trying to post. Last night the Internet went down and was not working. We seem to have a problem so there coming to take a look at it today. I was having a hard time even loading pictures. Then blogger quit working all together. It was quite the night. I gave up after posting the one and decided my post on sweetberry designs would have to be late. If you have been to my new site you definitely want to Bug on over. There allot of fun there. Everone is loving my new sketches. Here is Sweet Sketch Wednesday Wow and I noticed we had some more new followers this morning. Keep on spreading the word. Today card is made form a retiring Stampin Up Hostess set. Don't you just love that cute Lady bug. I thought the card turned out really SWEET!!! When doing a sketch like this you needed smaller stamps. All my design team did such a SWEET job on there's. All are so amazing.Since Im talking about lady bugs.
I might as well show you my little red bug. I'm always just buggin in it. My sweet husband bought this car for me. It was like my birthday and Christmas all wrapped up into one. He just so SWEET!!! I love my Bug!!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Darling Dots SU
Paper: Rose Red, Regal Rose,So Saffron,Old Olive,Whisper White SU, K and Company Wild Raspberry
Ink:Rose Red, Regal Rose, So Saffron,Old Olive, Basic Black Markers
Embellishments: Thread,Rhinestones

I decided to put in a add extra today. This layout was for the Stampin Up Artisan award. My Grand daughter is so SWEET. So fun to scrapbook. Well I Hope You head on over to my New Sweet Sketch Wednesday site. I am looking for some more Design Team Members. So why don't you bug on over and read all about it. I Hope you bug on back to see what sweet things I will be showing you. Have a very SWEET Wednesday.

4 comments:

  1. Your cards turned out so cute. I love them. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlana, your card is so sweet! I love the images you choose for your design. I also love the stitching~I wish I knew how to sew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Arlana! Your granddaughter is beautiful! I have 2 and they are so sweet to scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I love your card but I hadn't seen your layout of Clover. That is a adorable! Make me want to get back into scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!