Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bloomin Sweet













Yesterday I decided to make two cards. I realized if I dont post Amy's card today I might as well for get it. But I dont want to do that I love her sketches. Heres the link to AMYRS65 . Go check out her fun site. She always has some fun video tutorials on there too. This card is for her AMYR65 sketch.

Supplies:
Stamps: Bloomin Beautiful SU
Inks: Chocolate Chip SU, Tangerine Tango SU, Copic Markers
Paper: Certainly Celery SU, Tangerine Tango, SU Pink Passion SU, DCVW
Embelishments: Ribbon, Rhinestones, Oval Scollop Punch SU. Lace Punch Martha Stewart





Watch out for another card later this afternoon. Thanks for taking a look. I love feed back. So please leave me a comment. Also if ya like I would love to have you become one of my followers.

2 comments:

Have a Sweet day!!!