Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Butterfly Fun _ MoJo82









Dont you just love this new butterfly paper from DCWV. The moment I saw the paper I knew I would need to do a card with it and uses one of my stampin up butterfly. The two went so well together.




Well it MoJo Monday time and this sketch was so easy and fun. Sometime all those layers are a litte harder to figure everything out. But if you have never tired one of there wonderful sketches this would be a good one to start with. You can find their fun site at http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/


Supplies:

Stamps: Great Friend
Ink: Chocolate Chip , Pink Passion, Gable Green

Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Pink Passion. Gable Green SU, DCVW Pattern Paper

Embellishements: Ribbon, Rhinestones, Mattha Stewart Lace Punch, Sponge Daubers, Paper Piercing, Sewing


Hope you enjoyed my card today Mojo monday is always so much fun.
























2 comments:

  1. This is too darn cute!!!!! I love the ribbon! And all the pink!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card...You always do such a nice job!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!