Monday, April 6, 2009

Orange Cakes - SFYTT









Here is another Birthday card This one was made for the adorable SFYTT Sketch. You need to check the SFYTT sketch out http://iheart2stamp.com/2009/04/04/first-saturday-of-the-month-2/.t here : Jen has a really fun site.

Are all these cupcake making you hungry for a cupcake or a pice of cake. One of my favorite birthday cakes was fudge marble. My mom would always make that for my birthday. But another favortie cake she made was her lemon cake with fluffy white frosting and toasted coconut. Insde the lemon cake was a yummy lemon pudding. This was one of the family's favorites. My mom would make this alot and we would be loving every bite of it. Another family favorite was her german chocolate cake. She would make a special sauce that went on top of the coconut icing. It would be layed on there in stripe that were at an angle. How divine was this cake. She always made these cakes mostly from scratch. We were very lucky to have a mom that would make special cakes for our family. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you come back often. Please try my sketch and post so I can get ready to do my up coming blog candy and become one of my followers .


Supplies:

Stamps:Stamps: Michaels Cupcakes
Ink: Pirouette, Chocolate Chip Stampin'Up
Paper: SU Chocolate Chip, SU Very Vanilla , My Minds Eye
Embelishments: Orange Stickles, Red Copic , Orange Polka Dot Ribbon, Rhinestines,Sponge Daubers, Thread

1 comment:

  1. Okay, now that I'm totally starving :) You were lucky to be surrounded by all that baked goodness...I love your card!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!