Monday, April 13, 2009







Kind Words






I was on my friend blog the other night and saw a link to the OCC challenge . I loved the sketch so much I decided I should try it. here is the link to there sketch http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/. You should go give it a try. Another fun site that will get your creativity going. So why not try them out.

This was the first time using this set. I have been wanting to use this for a couple of weeks now. I used Copic markes on the image. I have only used them a bit. But I sure do like them already. I will have to practice more on my coloring in skills with the copics. But they sure do blend nicely.





Supplies:

Stamps : Kind Word SU
Ink: Rose Red ,Regal Rose, Lovely Lilac, Chocolate Chip all SU
Paper: Rose Red, Regal Rose,Lovely Lilac, Very Vanilla all SU, DCVW Patten Paper
Embellishments: Ribbon , Su Scollop and Round Punch, Satin Ribbon
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you all had a berry sweet Easter.

2 comments:

  1. Arlana - I'm so happy you like my Sketch :)!!! Thank you for playing!!!

    Your card is just beautiful!!! I love the SU Set you used!!! The colors are wonderful!!! Perfect all around!!

    Hope you'll play again soon :) ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!