Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Special Mother In Law - Mojo Monday 84

This card is made for my special mother in law. She is always doing so much for our family. My mother in law went all out to help us build our house. She would sweep and do where ever she could do to help. I couldnt ask for a better mother in law. She has help fill in the gaps now that my mom is gone. One of her favorite things is to have a beautiful garden. So this is a great card for her.


Supplies:


Stamps: Bloomin With Love SU


Ink: Real Red SU, Yoyo Yellow SU, Basic Black SU


Paper: Real Red SU, DCVW Citrus


Embellishements: Ribbon , Rhinestones

This card was also made for the Mojo Monday Sketch 84. You can find there fun site here. I love this graden set and hadent used it in awhile. It was great for the Mojo monday. Thanks for stopping by and for all the special comments you give to me . They really make my day. I really enjoy sharing my designs with you . So please come back often .

2 comments:

  1. Darling card! It's funny I used the same paper for my Mojo card. I like yours better though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. It is darling. I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!