Sunday, April 26, 2009

Memories of Mother






I wanted to share a project I made a few years back right after my mother passed way. This project has been re made for my next class this week on friday. All the ladies will be doing different colors. My original was in green. I love skeleton keys.. The colors used on my new one will match my bedroom and I will be hanging it from a shelf. It a great keepsake with a picture of your mother in it. It aslo make a great gift to give to mother. So this is made in memorie of my mom this mother day. She was also very talented and I learned alot from my mom. She was a great cook and love making christmas candy. Oh she made the best pies and cherry cheese cake. I hope you all Cherish your mothers and make them something from your heart.

If your interested in my class send me and e-mail or even a kit. The cost of the class is $23.00 dollars. This also includes a mother day card. Thanks for all your sweet comments. Also I have some new followers I hope more of you will become a follower as I love to shae my designs with you.






Supplies:






Fabric , Ribbon , Clear Plastic or Sheet Protectors, Tag, Alpha Stickers, Crystal Effects, Ribbon Rose, Tacky Tape and Glue Dots

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! So wellbalanced and lovely colorcombo! It is so fun to visit your blog and see all the wonderful things you are making.

    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Precious!!!!!! I'm loving it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!