Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sweet Blossom

This Is a sketch I made following one of Amys sketches AMYRS64. She has such a fun blog one of my favorites to follow. Heres her link to the sketch. Please go check out the fun :http://prairiepaperandink.typepad.com/amyr/



















Yesterday I started making this card with a friend and we ran out of time to finish my card. I ended up changing out some stuff on my card and decided to add stickles and brads. Both cards were my idea. It was fun to have a friend come over and play. The flower was colored in with copics.
I have made some other birthday card but will post them at a later date. I am in the mood for something new and different. So I will be using other sets. Hope you enjoy looking at my new card.


Supplies:


Stamps: Autumn Leaves Doodle Blossom


Ink: Chocolate Chip SU, Copics

Paper: Yoyo Yellow SU, Very Vanilla SU, Costco Designer Paper Pack

Embellishments: Brads, Stickles, SU Ribbon

2 comments:

Have a Sweet day!!!