Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sweet Easter
Baskets

This was made for a three part basket class I am doing on Saturday April 4. This basket is made using the Sizzix Bigz Scollop Envelope die form Stampin'Up. Cut cut out 4 and put four together. If you want a white eyelet looking edge you cut that out and add that over the top. The card stock was stamped with a Whisper White Craft Ink pad.

SUPPLIES: Most supplies used are Stampin'Up
Stamps: A Good Egg
Paper: Pink Passion, Whisper White
Ink: Pink Passion, Yoyo Yellow, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White Craft
Embelishmenst: Pink Ribbon, Sizzix Bigz Scollop Envelope

The next basket is made with Cocoa can. So class ladies save your Nestlies or Swiss Miss hot cocoa cans approx: 39 oz. This is a little bit bigger easter basket. This turned out darling . All three would make a fun gift to give to some one special or to make for your kids or im thinking Grandkids!!! My Grandkids would love them.

SUPPLIES: Most supplies used Stampin'Up
Stamps: Trendy Trees
Paper: Bazzill White , Pink Passion, Tea Party, Lovley Lilac, Yoyo Yellow
Embelishments: Cocoa Can, Cricut die cut, Stampin'Up Flower Daisy Bigz Die, Eyelet Border Punch, Silver Wire, Pink Rhinstones, Hot Pink Ribbon, Stickles, Sponge Daubers , Wiggley Eyes



The last basket I have been saving my daily chicken cans from Costco. Yummy chicken sandwiches for lunch and it makes a darling basket.

Supplies: Most supplies are Stampin'Up
Stamps: A Good Egg
Paper: Kiwi Kiss,Yoyo Yellow ,Tangerine Tango, Pink Passion, Whisper White
Ink: Kiwi Kiss ,Tangerine Tango, Pink Passion, YoYo Yellow, Close to Cocoa
Embelishments : Stampin'Up Striped Ribbon,Trio Flower Punch, Silver Wire, Sponge Daubers
Let me know if you are interested in my class on Saturday April 3 at 1:00 to 6:00 The cost will be $ 20.00 for all three projects this will included the grass for inside the baskets. Hope you enjoyed seing my projects today! I really had alot of fun creating them just for you! Thanks so much for stopping . If you like my stuff please leve me a comment I love comments.




2 comments:

  1. All of the baskets are darling! I am loving each and everyone of them! U did soo fabulously!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so lovely! I wish I'd had the idea to do these with my Guides!

    ReplyDelete

Have a Sweet day!!!