Monday, March 30, 2009

WISH BIG

Here is another fun Birthday card using Amy's sketch AMYRS63 . You can find her sketch here: http://prairiepaperandink.typepad.com/amyr/. She has some really cute cards on her site and always cute sketches. Dont forget to check out my new sketch also and give it a try. This card is for one of my daughters or daughter in laws. I havent decided who gets what yet as I need to finish the rest of them. Dont you just love the fun colors and the added sparkle and bling. They have been so much fun to make.





SUPPLIES:

Stamps:Michaels Cupcakes
Ink: Real Red, Chocolate Chip Stampin'Up
Paper: Stampin 'Up Real Red, Whisper White , My Minds Eye
Embelishments: Diamond Stickles,Poka Dot Ribbon, Rhinestones, Sponge Daubers, Thread




I sure hope My special friend Jennette is having a special birthday today!!! If it hapens to be your birthday heres a special happy birthday wish for you too.

1 comment:

Have a Sweet day!!!