Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mojo Monday 77 - Amazingly Sweet


This Card was made for the Mojo Monday 77 sketch. This was a fun sketch. I can see I will be doing most of the mojo monday sketchs. You can find there sketches here at

http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2009/03/mojo-madness-winners-week-76.html They are so fun to do. I made this card on Monday. But I was waiting to post it. As I also had some other cards I wanted to post first. This card was made using the Stampin'up Pretty Amazing set. I just love this set. The layout in the book and those colors just sold me. So I had to get this. I did not have the medium size Stampin-up bigz dies scollop circle for the Big Shot yet. So I decided to use my Cricut. This is one I for sure need to get.




SUPPLIES: Most supplies are Stampin'Up




Paper: Blush Blossom, Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze, Whisper White




Ink: Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze




Embelishments: Non SU Brads


Sponge Dauber, Cricut- Accent and Elements


Today I spent the day making my new blog set. This was so much fun and could be real addicting. I hope you like my new design. I figured I design all my crafts so my blog should be all made by me. So here it is hope you enjoy comming here. I love to sew so some of that touch has been added to my blog. Once in awhile I will post one of my doll creations. Have a sweet day and let me know if you like my new blog!

1 comment:

Have a Sweet day!!!