Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Heart To Heart

Its been a fun week having my sister come and stay with me. Heart to Heart in many ways as we truly are like best friends. It so nice to have such a wonderful sister. I already miss her and she has only been gone a few hours. Also my sister in law is here and it has been fun having some time with her. I taught her how to make her first stamped card. She seamed to really enjoy it. My sister says my craft room is like a retreat. Some day I will post some pictures of my craft haven. You can get lost up there. I also have another sister coming for a visit. I cant wait to also get to spend some time crafting with here. We all have a very close relationship.


This card was made by using bleach on the stamp and stampin onto the cardstock. Then image will lighten right in front of your eyes. If I get any requests I will do a tutorial. I am posting three different ways to make this cute card. The slight change in layout came form my sister and sister in law.




SUPPLIES: Most supplies used Stampin'Up

Paper: Baja Breeze cardstock
Kraft cardstock
Chocolate Chip cardstock


Stamps: Friends, Simple Friendship

Friendly Words

Inks: Close to Cocoa

Bleach: I used Bleach

Embelishments: Eyelet Border
Chocolate Chip 1/4 grosgrain ribbon
Martha Stewart pearls
Foam mounting squares.

Sponge Dauber


This card was made by my sister and the one just below was made by my sister in law. This was her first time making a card. I think they both turned out beautiful. They went with my design and add there own twist.



















Hope you enjoyed my post for today. I know this was posted late. I should be posting another fun card tomorrow. So come back and check it out. If you get a chance let me know what you think.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a Sweet day!!!