Tuesday, March 31, 2009

THREE WISHES
It was a good thing I worked on three of these birthday cards on the weekend with my sister. As it seams like I have had no time to get any more done. Tomorrow I will be working on some more as I have 4 more birthday cards to make. Friday evening I will be teaching a class on my baskets that I posted a few days ago. We should have lots of fun making them.
Birthdays can be so much fun especially when you were little and you could have lots of wishes and would hope they would come true. Well here is three wishes just for you.






SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Michaels Cupcakes
Ink: Always Artichoke, Pacific Point Stampin'Up
Paper: Stampin 'Up Always Artichoke,Whisper White, My Minds Eye
Embelishments: Diamond Stickles, White Poka Dot Satin Ribbon,Rhinestones, Sponge Daubers, Thread



Well I hoped you enjoyed todays birthday card. I already know who I want to give this card to. I sure hope she like it alot. Also check out my sketch of the week below. If you get a chance to do it come back and post I would love to see it. Also that is how I will be doing my Blog Candy. You will need to be a follower and also post a card with my sketches. So let get posting . I cant wait to see those cards. Hope You have a berry sweet day!!!

1 comment:

Have a Sweet day!!!